Monday, 9 March 2015

Driving

Post 4
9/3/15

I love nothing more than filling my car up with petrol and just seeing where I end up! I feel adventurous and excited whenever I decide to just go a drive. I don't always go to amazing places sometimes I drive up to Largs other times to places I don't know the names of however I always get the same rush of excitement now my car isn't the best in the world as it is a Fiat Punto and if im honest my car is usually pretty dirty and for someone of my size it is extremely small however It has taken me to the base of mountains (such as Ben Lomond) and it's taken me to other countries... I love my Punto.


                                             View From Ben Lomond >


Today I drove to Luss which isn't a massively long drive its only about 30 miles and I seem to drive there quite a lot for no apparent reason other than just enjoying the drive so today I got Noel Gallagher's new album on Spotify and listented to that as I drove to Luss. We weren't in Luss for long as when we got there it was..
   
freezing cold and the rain was battering down. We walked along the tiny bit of beach the REALLY
high tide wasn't covering, got a couple of photos for our Instagram accounts (My photo is of some Ducks) and then headed back to the car put on one of my favourite albums "Holy Fire" By Foals and started on the drive home. The drive home obviously also meant us going to Mcdonalds in Balloch for a bit of an early dinner but also because I simply hadnt eaten since the Eat Natural bar I had had for Breakfast that morning on the drive to uni.

Thanks for reading!







My Instagram photo of Ducks at Luss

The Social Media links!!!!
Twitter - https://twitter.com/callummacinnes_

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/callum.macinnes

Instagram (cos why not) - http://instagram.com/callumm7007

No comments:

Post a Comment