Tuesday, 10 March 2015

NEW CLOTHES

NEW CLOTHES
Post 5
10/3/15

Men's Brace Tonic Crew T-Shirt (Grey Marl) - product_image_alt_text_2I decided today was the day to buy all of the new clothes I was going to need for up and coming events such as the couple of 21st birthday's im going to over the next month. I hate spending any time doing anything so I like to get stuff done in one go if it's possible. I started with tops so first stop was the All Saints website where I bought Item #1 which was a plain blue crew neck T.

Next stop was River Island. I like River Island, the clothes are always quite high quality and it always seems to have something that appeals to me. I bought item #2 which was a stripy polo shirt which appealed to me because it combined my 2 favourite things clothing wise...stripes and polo shirts.





Shoes were next. I'm really picky when it comes to shoes. I struggle to find pairs that I genuinely think I will look good in and because of this I practically live in my black high-top Converse All-Stars because they are really simple and go with absolutely everything but I decided it was time for a change.
Photo 1 of Jermaine Black Leather BootsI recently bought my first pair of brogues which I immediately fell in love with and unfortunately I immediately ruined them as well as after the first wear I had fallen and tripped and this meant the leather on the shoes had torn and they were only good for the bin. Item#3 is again from River Island and it is a simple pair of brown brogues which hopefully will last me a little bit longer than my other pair.  Item #4 was another pair of shoes however I decided to just go plain and simple and get a pair of black boots. Topman seemed to be the place to get the best pair for the lowest price and I was right and for only £55 these boots were mine!

Having spent what feels like a fortune I decided to call it quits there and if it seemed like I needed anything more then I would just get them when needed!

Thanks for Reading!!

The Social Media links!!!!
Twitter - https://twitter.com/callummacinnes_

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/callum.macinnes

Instagram (cos why not) - http://instagram.com/callumm7007

No comments:

Post a Comment