Monday, 16 February 2015

The Lion, The Witch and the Minor Health Kick

POST 2

16/2/15

Today was a bad day.


It started with a lecture on the second floor which is what has now led to the minor health kick which realistically may last a week or if I keep up this level of motivation and keep really committed this health kick might even last two weeks though I really doubt that. 

To get to the second floor I of course had to take the stairs which led to me suddenly realising how much I needed to exercise as I was really out of breath and it wasn't even that many stairs if im honest I don't really understand how I can be this level of unfit as every shift I do in my work im walking the equivalent of about 5-6 miles per shift (nearly 30 miles a week!!)

I'm also planning on actually doing sports that require at least a little effort unlike snooker...which I was playing tonight but yeah as of writing this "Blog" I have started eating healthily (as you can see below!)
The New Diet

 





Thanks for reading!
Callum


The Social Media links!!!!
Twitter - https://twitter.com/callummacinnes_

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/callum.macinnes

Instagram (cos why not) - http://instagram.com/callumm7007

No comments:

Post a Comment